- i2a (international institute of architecture),Vico Morcote (CH) / Assistant professor, acting as curator（2012 - 2014）
- Accademia di architettura, Mendrisio (CH) / Assistant（2011 - 2013）
- i.CUP (institute for contemporary urban project), Accademia di architettura, Mendrisio (CH) / Assistant, acting as editor and researcher（2007 / 2009-2013）
- Universitatea Spiru Haret, Bucarest (RO) / Tutor（2012）
- Chinese Culture University, Taipei (ROC) / Tutor（2012 / 2013）
- Associazione Grafite / Ordine degli architetti della Provincia di Messina,Messina (ITA) / Tutor （2013）
- Archivio Cesare Cattaneo, Cernobbio (ITA) / Scientific commissioner（2013 - present）
- Associazione Ellesette / Politecnico di Bari (ITA) / Tutor（2011）
- i2a (international institute of architecture), Vico Morcote (CH) / CCA (Canadian Centre of Architecture), Montreal (CAN) / Research Fellow（2011）
- Berlage Institute, Rotterdam (NL) / Assistant Tutor（2009 - 2010）
- BIArch (Barcelona Institute of Architecture), Barcelona (E) / Assistant（2010）
- APPPART gallery, Locarno (CH) / Curator（2009）
- Emmestudio, Bergamo (ITA) / Architect（2003 - 2010）
- Boeristudio, Milano (ITA) / Architect（2001 - 2002）
- Martinelli, A., et al. (2015) The Architect as Civil Agent, News from Switzerland. Trento: Listlab. ISBN 9788898774654
- Martinelli, A. Alcune ragioni per condividere il lavoro di uno scultore, oggi. In Gianfreda, A., et al. (2015) Open Source: mobilità, moltiplicazione, inserimenti. Milano: Studio Museo Messina. ISBN 9788890772252
- Martinelli, A. Curating void. Why the curating could be interesting for the architects? In Miselli, R. (2015) Architettura e vuoto. Trento: Listlab. ISBN 9788898774623
- Martinelli, A., et al. When City Goes to The People: Moving Landscapes & Dialogues. In Liu, C-L. et al. (2016) Taipei, Watch! 2015 Taipei Public Art Festival. Taipei:URS27M.
- Martineli, A. Così si attua la rigenerazione urbana a Taipei: Un report sull'esperienza delle Urban Regeneration Stations. In Giornale dell'Architettura, April 2015.
- Martinelli, A. Sous le pavés, la forêt. About design, public space and the transformation of public realm in the framework of the Terra Dignitas competition organized by Kyiv’s city state administration. In ERA21, December 2105.
- 05-07-2015 / Sous le Paves, La Foret lecture about the winning entry of the Terra Dignitas design competition, at the Bio-apartment lecture series organized by National Taiwan Museum and Radicalsign gallery, Taipei.
- 16-04-2015 / From urbanization to urbaging: a critical perspective on urban design and urban analysis lecture about the difference between quantitative and qualitative analysis of urbanization, at the course on qualitative urban analysis, by the landscape architecture department, Fu Jen University, New Taipei.
- 30-11-2014 / Good Design for Aging Society: The City for the Elderly is a City for Everyone lecture about urban design and the aging society, at theSenior Living Design symposium, organized by the landscape architecture department, Fu Jen University, New Taipei.
六、Tutor / Critic / Discussant
- 10/18-07-2015 / tutor at the Along the river: re-imaging public space workshop, organized by i2a - international architecture institute, Lugano, Switzerland.
- 05-07-2015 / Sous le Paves, La Foret lecture about the winning entry of the Terra Dignitas design competition, at the Bio-apartment lecture series organized by Radicalsign gallery and National Taiwan Museum, Taipei.
- 23-06-2015 / guest critic at the final reviews of third year design studios, by the architecture department, Chung Yuan University, Taoyuan.
- 23-05-2015 / discussant at the Philippe Rahm: the Taichung Jade Eco Park and other meteorological works roundtable, organized by Archiculture Forum, Taichung.
- 16-04-2015 / From urbanization to urbaging: a critical perspective on urban design and urban analysis lecture about the difference between quantitative and qualitative analysis of urbanization, at the master course on Environmental Psychology, by the landscape architecture department, Fu Jen University, New Taipei.
- 16-06-2015 / first prize in the Terra Dignitas design competition, about the restructuring of Kiev's public space after the Revolution of Dignity, organized by the Kiev City Administration and the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine.
- 02-2016 / contributor of the exhibition Treasures from Heaven: A Special Exhibition of Artifacts from the Holy See at the National Palace Museum, Taipei, with materials from a research concerning the space of catholic religion.
- 01-2016 / curator of the exhibition Fabric-ated Landscape at the Guandu Nature Park, that showcased the work of the first year design studio exercise Fabric-ated Landscape, drafted by me at CCU.
- 11-2015 / consultant for i2a – international institute of architecture, for the development of the submission Left over space? in the framework of the Taipei World Design Capital call for events proposals.
- 09/10-2015 / consultant for BIAS architects in the submission and implementation of the proposal Taipei, Watch! In the framework of the 2015 Taipei Public Arts Festival call for events proposals.
- 09-2015 / tutor of a group of 3 exchange diploma students from the University of Genova, Italy, in the framework of the cooperation program that was developed with CCU during the academic year 2014-2015, and concerns the design of contemporary public space.
- 08-2015 / developed a program of cooperation for design research and workshops between CCU and the municipality of Maccagno, Italy, that concerns planning and architecture of municipality’s natural space, and will take place during the academic year 2015-2016.
- 06-2015 / tutor of a group of 4 students for developing a proposal for the Tristan da Cunha island redevelopment competition, organized by the Municipality of Tristan da Cunha and by the Royal Institute of British Architects.